/*

This Page

has been moved to new address

A J.D. and a trip to L&D!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
*/ body { background:#135; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9bd; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #468; } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #357; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#eee; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#eee; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #357; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#79b; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; color:#579; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #357; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#fc6; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#fc6; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#357; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#579; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#579; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ .sidebar-title { color:#579; } #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #357; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #357; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #357; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; }

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A J.D. and a trip to L&D!

Well, good old daddy graduated from Suffolk Law on Sunday and we had a beautiful day! I am so proud of him and so glad he's finally done! He's been going to school at night our entire married life! CRAZY! While lunching at the Barking Crab, I managed to find a tick sucking away on Emily's neck and totally lost it. Then when we got home, Daddy found one on his thigh! YUM! Thank GOD I was at the mall on Saturday. There ain't no ticks on me!

So I took Monday off from work because I was feeling worn out and generally poopy. I had some aches in my gut and thought maybe I was getting sick. On and off all day and super tired. So at about 9:30 it dawned on me that these may be contractions! So, I told Chris and said, "let's time them just in case". I had 4-5 in the hour and decided to go to bed and call the dr. in the morning if I was still feeling them. So one pain woke me up at 3am, I got up to VOID (love that term posted in the bathroom of my Dr's office!) and went back to bed. I woke up at 5 to a meowing cat and started to count. Still having them. So I called the on call nurse at 5:30 a.m. and she told me to drink lots of water and lay on my left side. Continue to count and if I get 4 or 5 in the next hour, page her again. So I did what I was told and still felt 4 contractions. I spoke with her again and she said she thinks the water and rest is probably working, but keep timing them and don't go to work. She wants me to be seen. So I call in to my Dr. at 8:45 a.m. and they told me to go up to L&D to be evaluated! YIKES!

I drove myself there since I sent Chris off to work, knowing I'd be fine. I figured that once I got there, the contractions would stop. But I was still having about 2-3 an hour before I got hooked up to the monitor. The nurse was not very nice. She hardly said, "hello". I really hope her shift wasn't just beginning! In the antenatal ward I got to listen to my baby's heartbeat for about 50 mins. which was way cool in and of itself! It raced all the way up to 171 and as low as 115! I'm like, "is that ok?" She said yes. Turns out I only had 1 ctx while hooked up, but better to be safe than sorry, right?

So she sends me over to my Dr.'s office in the Green Building for an FfN test and to make sure I'm not dilating. When I asked her about the FfN and showed that I knew what it was, Nurse Crabby really perked up. She was like, "How do you know that?" I told her FF! Good old fertility friend! Anyway, I was on my merry way.

All my test results came back negative and I'm sealed up as tight as a drum. Thank goodness for the good news. So I came home and had another 2 hour nap! My belly still feels weird, but I guess I'm just exhausted and worn out from a little walking and carrying my 2 year old sack of potatoes on Sunday. It's pretty pathetic if you ask me! But so glad to know Monster Stow is doing well! VERY ACTIVE. 32 weeks and 4 days today. Less than 2 months to go and I'd really like an end of June baby!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home